Classic Tassel Loafers
As far as classic loafers go, our version stands out from the crowd thanks to the handmade tassel detail, a design element that gained popularity in the 1950s amongst businessmen and lawyers. The styling has been accentuated by adding breading to the topline. Hand dyed patina adds rich coloration and great depth.
- Tassel Loafers
- Upper made from finest crust calf. Rich goat/sheep/cabretta leather used for lining. Argentinian leather sole with brown edge finish and crayola tan bottom finish
- Last : RTB. Roomier fit for great comfort. Our RTB last has a slightly shorter length at the toe extension
- Delivery time : Approximately 2 weeks
- Options available to customize the colours of upper, sole, lining and buckles. Following UK sizes available : 5 to 11
- Contact us on +91 8800331188 for more information. Or visit our 'Bespoke Centre' in Shahpur Jat, New Delhi