Classic Chukka Boots by Sartojiva. The history of the famous chukka boots dates back to colonial India. The name is taken from polo game wherein the word "chukker" is used to refer to a period of play during the game. The Chhukkas consist of ankle height laced up system and we recommend that these be worn in dark colours with denims to complete a casual winter day look.
- Chukka Boots
- Upper made from finest crust calf. Rich goat/sheep/cabretta leather used for lining. Argentinian leather sole with brown edge finish and crayola tan bottom finish
- Last : PRD. Roomier fit for great comfort. Our PRD last has a slightly shorter length at the toe extension
- Delivery time : Approximately 2 weeks
- Options available to customize the colours of upper, sole, lining and buckles. Following UK sizes available : 5 to 11
- Contact us on +91 8800331188 for more information. Or visit our 'Bespoke Centre' in Shahpur Jat, New Delhi