It is often said that what is brilliant is also unique in the best way possible. Bespoke clothing is the epitome of such brilliance. When seen from the prism of time committed, cost incurred and overall customization; it is certainly the pinnacle of men’s attire. Sartojiva considers Bespoke Tailoring the highest form of craftsmanship and our process reflects the respect for this form of tailoring.
Trained as per the Savile Row standards, we follow the gold standard of tailoring that has dominated the world of clothing for several decades now. 50 hours of intimate workmanship is required to make a suit at Sartojiva. As bespoke tailoring is characterized by painstaking precision and great attention to every single detail, we follow a distinct work process to ensure this accuracy:
- Fabric Selection - Clients express the purpose and requirements of the garment and we select fabric in accordance with that style. It can be dubbed as the most important step.
- Measurements - Exceptional detailing is crucial in this process. Small details such as the slope of the shoulders can make a huge difference in the overall look of the attire. The number of measurements can go up to 30.
- Pattern Construction - 3-dimensional master patterns are created on the basis of measurements taken along with readings and notations. Our skilled Bespoke Tailors cut the cloth from these patterns to create a trial garment.
- Trials And Final Shape - Trial garment is tested for the basic structure by asking the client to wear it. Re-fittings are done for the final shape.
- Finishing - A finished look is given to the garment. Handmade buttonholes and pick-stitches are made to amplify the handwork. Final garment is handed to the proud owner.
Convinced to try the excellence of masters? Head straight to our website and get in touch with us through the given contact information. We’ll make sure you get a quintessential Sartojiva look.