Red Milled Penny Drivers
Featuring original mocassin construction, longer vamp, soft leathers and most importantly grooved rubber soles, our drivers allow easy slamming between pedals with minimum pressure on feet.
Way back in 1960s, 'Drivers' used to be a luxury posession for racing enthusiasts when export of Italian roadsters like Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati was feuling interest around the World. Decades later, the shoes have been adopted by investment bankers, hollywood stuntsmen, bollywood style heroes and all sorts of successful men around.
- Original Mocassin construction with real grooved rubber soles.
- Upper made from milled calf skins
- Rich goat/sheep/cabretta leather used for lining.
- Last : DRV. Our DRV last has a classic driver shoe shape with a long but narrow vamp.
- Delivery time : Approximately 2 weeks
- Options available to customize the colours of upper, sole, lining and buckles.