Classic Apron Loafers
As far as classic loafers go, our version stands out from the crowd thanks to the handmade tassel detail, a design element that gained popularity in the 1950s amongst businessmen and lawyers. The styling has been accentuated by adding a string to the topline. Hand dyed patina adds rich coloration and great depth.
- Tassel Loafers
- Upper made from finest crust calf. Rich goat/sheep/cabretta leather used for lining. Argentinian leather sole with brown edge finish and crayola tan bottom finish
- Last : RTB. Roomier fit for great comfort. Our RTB last has a slightly shorter length at the toe extension
- Delivery time : Approximately 2 weeks
- Options available to customize the colours of upper, sole, lining and buckles. Following UK sizes available : 5 to 12
- Contact us on +91 8800331188 for more information. Or visit our 'Bespoke Centre' in Shahpur Jat, New Delhi